Step by step guide to install iptv on MAG box
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to System Settings.
3. Go down to Software Update.
Then press OK then the Red button to update the software. Then, please wait about 5 minutes for the update to complete and the box to restart.
We strongly recommend that you update the software.
Do you have a MAG256 (and also later MAG models)? Please skip step 3. Your MAG256 automatically updates the software.
4. Go to Settings then System Settings.
After updating the software, go back to Settings -> System Setttings.
5. Go to Video and change to 1080p and 1920 × 1080. Press OK and go back.
|Do you have a MAG256 (and also later MAG models)? Please skip step 5. Your MAG256 knows which cable is connected..|
6. Go to Servers.
7. Go to General.
Enter pool.ntp.org. Press OK to return.
8. Click on Portals.
9. On the First Portal, enter this
Portal Name: Swedish_channels Portal URL: The URL you get via email. Vg, check your email.
You do not need to fill in anything for portal no. 2. Press OK to save and return.
10. Go to Advanced Settings and change the time zone to Europe / Stockholm to make the EPG work. Press OK to save.
11. Go back to the main menu, and then your TV box will ask you if it should restart. Please, restart your MAG box.
12. Change the Buffer Size from 0 to 15, but first go to Settings -> Advanced Settings.
Press OK when done.
Nu kommer du in till Svenskakanaler:s Portal, och då kan du börja titta på dina kanaler.