install and get channels with the Net IPTV app
You can use the Net IPTV app to receive channels on your Samsung / LG.
Now lets go Install get channels with the Net IPTV app Step by Step:
time :6 minutes
- Visit www.netiptv.eu/upload.
- Enter your Samsung / LG MAC address.
- Then enter the M3U link (which you received via email from your IPTV provider).
- Wait a short while, and then restart your Samsung / LG.
Restart your Net IPTV app.
- Go to Net ipTV
- Channels are now on the channel list on the Net IPTV app.
Wahtch Vidio For how to Configure Netiptv
Relates Article about Net ipt : Learn how to Download Netiptv
Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our NET ipTV app.
- Information about us as responsible
- General data processing when using our mobile app
- Rights of users and stakeholders
- Data processing information when using our mobile appWith regard to the data processing described in more detail below, you have the following rights with respect to the personal data relating to you:
NET IPTV ACTIVATION
If you have any available smart device, you can download the application (free test version and a paid) in the official Apps Store
After you purchase a paid version of the app, you have to run the paid application version on your TV and the free trial version of the app can be deleted.
Smart TVs and supported devices can be activated after activation fee of 5.79 Euros for each TV/device.
To avoid activation delays, there is no need to wait until the trial version expires if everything is working fine for you. Use the credit card panel below to activate your TV/device instantly, in automatic mode. After trial expiration, your playlist is removed from TV as well as from the server.
Very important! Please DO NOT pay if you don’t have any playlists to use with the application (no playlists are provided with activation payment) or if something is not working for you, because the payment won’t solve any of these problems. And you will not be refunded if you do.
NO PLAYLISTS are provided with activation, you have to add your own. No information will be provided, where you can get a working playlist for your needs. And please don’t ask about platlists