To start watching channels in your Smart IPTV app, follow these simple steps. This guide works for both Samsung / LG TVs.
- Download the Smart IPTV app in the official Samsung Apps Store in your country.
- Launch the Smart IPTV app.
- The app displays your MAC address on your screen. Note the MAC address.
- Go to www.siptv.app and click on My List.
- Enter the MAC address of your Samsung / LG.
- Enter the M3U link (which you have received from us via email).
- Press Send.
- Restart your app (on your Samsung / LG) and you will get the channel list.
About the Smart IPTV app
The Smart IPTV app is a paid program, and the one that costs about SEK 50. The app is free for 7 days and when your trial period has expired, you must buy the app.
The Smart IPTV app is a standalone application. This means that we are not responsible for its functionality and we have no support for the Smart IPTV app. Then you can turn to [email protected]
The purchase of the Smart IPTV app also has nothing to do with us. For questions regarding payment, please contact www.siptv.eu.
More information about the app can be found at www.siptv.eu.
To buy the Smart IPTV app
You can make the purchase here www.siptv.eu/activation.
OBS! After you have purchased the program, your playlist will be reset so you will have to follow the above instructions again.